1. We only ship to addresses in South Africa. International customers: IF you have a PayPal account AND are willing to organise collection with international couriers (e.g. UPS), please contact us via e-mail for a quotation in USD.
2. After checking out an order, you will receive an invoice via e-mail with our banking details. Orders will not be dispatched until proof of payment (sent from your bank) is received.
3. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A WELCOME MESSAGE OR ORDER CONFIRMATION MESSAGE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES FROM US, PLEASE CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER ON YOUR E-MAIL!
4. 95% of orders are sent out on the same day if proof of payment is received by 11:00. However, we reserve the right to wait until the payment is cleared.
5. Courier delivery times are generally 1 day within Gauteng, 1-2 days for parcels up to 5kg to major cities e.g. Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein etc.
Parcels over 5kg and other destinations may take 3-4 days.
PostNet delivery times are generally 2-3 working days.
6. Once you have products added to a shopping cart, you can select the 'Estimate Shipping' button to get a quote on the available shipping methods. (You will have to supply a street postal code if you are not logged in).
7. PLEASE NOTE! When using a cash deposit at a bank/ATM to pay for your order, please ensure that you select the CASH/CHEQUE DEPOSIT payment method so that the cash deposit fees are also added to your invoice amount.
8. IMPORTANT! You will be liable for billable mistakes made in supplying your
correct STREET POSTAL CODE!
9. An Order Status showing 'Delivered' implies that you parcel has been collected by our couriers/delivered to PostNet. If you do not receive your parcel within the stated delivery time, please contact us to follow up.
10. We do not generally supply tracking numbers for our courier service as they are very reliable. We will follow up on your behalf, should the parcel not be delivered within the stated time. Please contact us via phone, e-mail or the website.
11. Please note that courier companies generally do not call you before delivery, but will call you if there are problems with the delivery. Most 'late deliveries' are caused by the receiver not being available or incomplete addresses.
12. For undeliverable parcels we will provide you with the contact details of the courier company and waybill number of the parcel. You will then have to contact the couriers to make arrangements for delivery.